ValueFin India, is committed to create an enabling culture that promotes socially responsible business practices and encourages all its stakeholders to undertake environmental friendly initiatives. The company’s policy lays special emphasis on supporting technologies, practices and product offerings that shall help reduce adverse effects on the environment and overall ecological system.
ValueFin India works in Agri Value Chain, MSME Supply Chain and Renewable energy sector primarily in Rural areas and is committed to integrating sustainability into its business strategy, briefly outlined as under:
1. Play a positive role in curbing, reducing and minimizing inefficiencies in Agriculture and SME value Chain, which adversely impact the environment.
2. Actively work with farmers/producers/farmer producer organisations (FPOs) to promote energy efficient irrigation systems, micro-irrigation systems, precision farming, efficient farm mechanisation equipment’s and support solar powered irrigation pumping systems for irrigation purpose.
3. Support and promote Agriculture practices that help conserve natural resources, reduce use of ground water, prevent deterioration of soil quality and promote practices which reduce Green House Gas emission.
4. Promote roof top solar projects by supporting the various stakeholders to help generate clean energy especially in Rural Areas.
5. Support environmentally or socially responsible projects, innovative technologies and sustainable enterprise
6. Actively engage with its partner organisation in creating awareness and promotion of sustainable practices with its customers, key opinion leaders and other stakeholders.
As a regular practice, we at ValueFin India create various awareness programs, for the employees, customers and other stakeholders, on adoption of practices that shall positively impact the environment. At ValueFin India we integrate sustainability into our product offerings, operations and core business strategy.